Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ADVICE GUYS AND GIRLS RIGHT NOW?

theres this girl i see everday at the store around the corner from me. i really like her and want to get to know her. She works there. How do i ask her for her phone number? shes there right now?ADVICE GUYS AND GIRLS RIGHT NOW?
get her wasted.ADVICE GUYS AND GIRLS RIGHT NOW?
start up a conversation
ask her if she is Single
first get her name on one visit. say hey or hi second visit/chat then third visit ask her to lunch or something.
Don;t be sacred just go and talk to her and then tell her if you could have her number so u 2 could talk some time...just go ahead...good luck =)
be careful how you go about this because she could be threatened and she might even have a spouse so you should be very clever about this. Be polite and ask her like directions to some place and just be like i see you here everyday im just curious i dont wanna creep you out but like maybe we could get to know each other go out for a casual drink or something (cofee not alcholic) and see what she says dont creep her out.
jus make a casual conversation like how are u or something sweet like that and maybe even throw in a compliment and that shoud get u somewhere
if you have enough courage to accept that you like her then you might as well have the enough courage to approach he. so go for it. if she is also interested she will definitely give you her number but if she is not then you better find someone else.
what kinda store does she work at? go buy something and then try and start a conversation then just ask! good luck (:
why don't you talk to her. then leave your number with her. and say hey want to get a drink or have a coffee some time give me a call.
';I couldn't help it! I live in the neighborhood and see you most every day. If you are single, I'd sure like to get to know you! May I have a phone number, please. May be the best thing we've ever done....or not.';
';Hi, I think you are a very interesting girl and I would really like to get to know you better. Would you like to go out with me sometime or can I get your phone number and call you later?';





give it a try. good luck
Don't go straight for it. You should become a regular at the store she works at for about a week. Go in there the days she is working and make bits of small talk with her. TRUST ME, you definitely don't want to rush into the phone number bit without finding out a bit about her.





Or you could open with the ';Nice a$s, wanna fu(k?'; line. It works more than you realize. Sex is free, so take advantage of it instead of spending money. The economy would be much better if everybody did that.
This always works for me. Be friendly first. Be like hey I always see you in here and I don't even know your name! Then say hi (her name here) when ever you go in and maybe crack a few jokes to try and talk to her. Then just say hey I was thinking we should hangout sometime you seem really cool. And go from there. Good luck my man girls are very complicated creatures haha
jus ask her..she's right infront of u!
ask her to a movie or somehting than take it frum there one step at a time..but a lil advice:dont screw it up(:
I wouldnt ask for her number straight away, she mightnt be that type of girl to just hand out her number to someone shes doesnt really know, so start by saying hi to her and be friendly, make small talk and compliment her or just make her laugh, girls love funny guys trust me! Then when u show her your interested you could ask for it then, good luck!
Read the ';instructions'; section of How to Get Someone's Phone Number on this site:


http://www.ehow.com/how_2273225_get-some鈥?/a>





There's also this short video you can watch on this site:


http://www.howcast.com/videos/1425-How-T鈥?/a>





(I haven't chkd out either one in full, sooooo Good Luck!)
ok this is how my ex got me





lol i was sitting in class minding my own business


(i always keep to myself so guys feel intimidated haha :D, its just the people there were uninteresting %26amp; boring) now imagine her at her job i mean must feel the same,





so he comes over %26amp; starts laughing so i look up at him %26amp; tells me a funny story about how some guy farted %26amp; everyone knew it was him but the people were being nice about it so they didnt say anything %26amp; it was all silent and awkward';





by the time i even made a reaction he was getting up %26amp; leaving





the next day i told him a story





the point is,, be different, leave her puzzled, don't go like every other guy talking about hey are you single, whats your number blah blah blah





i promise she'll think of you
im a girl and ive been asked out with boys like you and i enjoyed it when they did asked me out and it worked out perfectly, firstly he said hey to me ,and he helped me put the stock up on the sshelves,


then he asked if i wanted to go for a drink round the pub , in the pub i reached to some peanuts and our hands met together , he said that i was beautiful and he would like to see me again, so heres the point that ive been waiting for... he asked me out on a date........i mean he was a laidies man so obviously i said yes + he was handsome.....remeber if she reaches for peanuts folow her hand......





good luck :)
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment