Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice on how to pick up girls? Guys and girls may answer?

if im walking down the street or at a social event and i see a girl that catches my eye, wut should I say. Ladies what are some good conversation starters men have asked you. and all that guys that get girls how do you usually kick off a convo?Advice on how to pick up girls? Guys and girls may answer?
Personally, I can't stand pickup lines. To even have a chance at working, they need to be creative, funny, in good taste, and original. So many of us have heard them all that it's just really a turn off. I would suggest you just go up and start a conversation. Maybe notice something she is interested in, or comment on whatever it is she's doing when you see her. Most times that will initiate a conversation, and then you can introduce yourself.





Most girls just like when a guy notices them.Advice on how to pick up girls? Guys and girls may answer?
Just a simple hello and say something like ';How r u doing today.'; A guy once told me ';You smell great, what r u wearing';, weird, funny, but it worked.
Listen closely Mortal for Dragonslayer45 rarely reveals his mating secrets!


Once I scowered the lands of neverthere searching for the sowrd of Vildoc and fighting the gorgon mage Imbeldorn I soon met a fair elven maiden, after I saved her lands I was able to court her on my battle elephant Hegore, I then left to search of new lands and the secrets they hold as to discover the plot of the BattleMage Orgrack!


So save her lands have a battle elephant and you will be getting elven maidens like you would not belive
Any girl loves any kind of attention, so if you even just look at her, she will feel flattered. Much less if you walk up to her and compliment her or say something cheesy like ';Excuse ma'am, but I lost my number. Can I have yours?'; Then she'll feel like a princess. Just be sure to not do that to every pretty girl you see, make sure she's not walking around with her boyfriend/fiance/whatever, and try to go for the girls that are alone, or are with their friends. No girls that are with parents, relatives, etc.





Just google cheesy pick-up lines. As stupid as they sound, the girl will love that your giving her attention, they won't care what you say, just as long as it's nice.





Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment