Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm a teenage guys, and I'm growing my hair long. Any advice for keeping it healthy?

Right now its just starting to cover my ears a little bit, but I want to grow it down to my shoulders. Any advice on making it thicker and nicer, and keeping it healthy during the process?I'm a teenage guys, and I'm growing my hair long. Any advice for keeping it healthy?
use conditioner, dont wash your hair more than 1 or 2 times a week buy some multi vitamins and take biotinI'm a teenage guys, and I'm growing my hair long. Any advice for keeping it healthy?
Ok!





1. wash and condition your hair every day! (or every other day... it just depends if you have oily or dry hair and scalp.) http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>


and


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





2. make sure to get the ends trimmed at least once a month..... or every other month....





3. try not to blow dry it to much





Good Luck!
you should look for a good conditioner. i use to use tail and Mane.(i know it is for horses)but it's a good conditioner.
Add a few drops of vinegar into your shampoo (few drops, not use vinegar to wash your hair), it makes your hair shiny and soft.
DO NOT PUT VINEGAR IN YOUR HAIR! Whatever you do! I would suggest getting a leave in deep conditioner. It will help maintain the strength and help it keep it fuller.
wash it and use conditioner? lol, idk, what type of hair do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment