Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Guys, i need advice on how to help my boyfriend with emotional pain?

my boyfriend is so good at hiding his feelings, and emotions...i know he's very hurt it comes out now and then, but he covers up...it's difficult for him to open up and trust me..how can i help hiM and make it easy for him to trust me without being pushy?





Guys please answer, how would you like to be approached and helped by someone who cares so much? im honestly willing to do ANYTHING to help him with his pain





thanks a lot..Guys, i need advice on how to help my boyfriend with emotional pain?
Just sit with him. Be there, depending on how bad it is for him, you will either at least take his mind off it, or he will open up after awhileGuys, i need advice on how to help my boyfriend with emotional pain?
Real men dont have emotional pain, argh

No comments:

Post a Comment