Friday, April 30, 2010

GUYS HELP!! I need advice on how i can better please my fiance sexually, and be more open with him?

i have been with my fiance for going on 3 years now. we have an amazing sex life, but recently he asked me if we could be more open with each other. i need advice on this! i don't know what he means, but i would like guys input on this please!! anything will help!GUYS HELP!! I need advice on how i can better please my fiance sexually, and be more open with him?
maybe he wants a 3-someGUYS HELP!! I need advice on how i can better please my fiance sexually, and be more open with him?
it could be that he is just wants to tell you


some thing!
I am a guy! I don't think a guy who want to be open is thinking of you as a wife! Just a cool chick to party with. Do not do anything you don't do anything you think you will regret later. Make sure you really talk and understand each other. One of the reasons I love my wife because she is so prudish. Well she was when we first got married after a few years we learn to truly enjoy each other.
Well to me it sounds like he want to add another additioN to the two of you. (THREESOME, FORESUM) Or maybe he want to buy toys and use them on you or something. I tink it is alwaysokay to bring in extra stuff to spice up a relationship. It keeps both of you happy and satisfied, and u will wether him do it with you then go find someone else who is open to it and do it with them
theres books on this.





Give good head... use alot of saliva, and that should be the first


part of foreplay... as far as intercourse just ask him what he likes


best... everyones different. If he cant give you an answer just look


at his face. If he looks pleased. You have done your job
Don't have anyone else but you and your fiance to have sex.





Try using toys and devices to spice things up.
He just wants to explore your sexual fantasies with him and he does the same for you. He wants to discuss it with you.
let him get in on the backdoor if ya know what I mean

No comments:

Post a Comment