Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Guys!! (or girls) What should I get my bf for chrismas??? I mostly need a guys advice on this!??!?

My friends keep saying i should go to things remember and get him a dogtag wit his name on it. If I get him this then should just say his name or should I put the date we started going out too?


Should i get it long, short or medium?





also give me some other options on what i can get him 4 x-mass?Guys!! (or girls) What should I get my bf for chrismas??? I mostly need a guys advice on this!??!?
yeah a dogtag would be really cool to get him.. along with his name and the date you 2 started going out. very creative.





um if you're looking for a secondary option, an accessory wouldn't be bad either (sunglasses, hat, or shoes). don't get him a gift card or anything in the form of money though, that's mostly for people who stay in the friend zone.





if i were you i'd totally go with the dogtag idea. it's good :)Guys!! (or girls) What should I get my bf for chrismas??? I mostly need a guys advice on this!??!?
Okay here are options..(:





- a tee shirt from his favorite store


- bulid a bear teddy bear (YOU MADE) with the outfit of his favorite sport


- Photo album with the first couple of pages filled ( AND KEEP ADDING MORE AS YOU GROW )


-25-40$ gift card to his favorite store


- His favorite band t-shirt





Also you can mix and match. I am buying a hollister shirt for my boyfriend, and include a teddy bear I made from bulid-a-bear... Maybe you should try hiting along questions, for example : If you wanted to get a band shirt, I would say '; Ha, omg I LOVEEE the band 3oh!3 !! Whats your favorite artist?!';


Make sure you make it special, and orginal.. Like dont get a giftcard and a card.. B-O-R-I-N-G! Do you two have a inside joke? Possibly use that as an advantage. If you guys are older, maybe give him that kiss under the mistletoe? Thats always cute! If you not that cofortable yet, try a hug or a peck on the cheek. Also, text him at 12:00 a.m on Christmas Eve and be like '; MERRY CHRISTMAS BABY :D '; Oh, and I wouldn't get anything till the last week because what if you guys break up, theres always a chance.. Soo be creative (:





HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!


- kas
A dogtag seems like a good idea if he doesn't already own one. get it long enough so it hangs nicely, but not reach-the-crotch long, so medium seems fine. The day you started dating would be a very sweet thing to do.





Besides that, CD's, Posters, or T-Shirts are the basic crap. If he's a reader, a good book would do nicely. What's always nice is just some small trinket that refers to an in-joke between you too, you'd have to think of that one yourself





(And to one of the message above: Socks? Seriously, socks? No. He has enough. I can GUARANTEE you, he has enough socks)
Does he have any hobbies? Buy him something related to what he does in his spare time. That way, even when you're not with him, he will see something that you gave him and think of you. And he will remember how thoughtful you were to think of his interests. For example, if he likes bike riding, get him some new bike shorts. Does he fish? Get him some fishing tackle. Does he golf? How about a new pair of golf gloves or a golf shirt. You get the idea.
before you buy some thing like that, ask yourself will he wear it? some guys dont like jewelry.


other ideas might be tickets to something that you both can enjoy,,,


recreate your first date....more imagination in the gift will make it memorable than just buying something. Make this gift mean something
-put the date on it too, it's more thoughtful.


-get it in medium, so he can wear it out or tuck it under his shirt for some reason.
Yeah put the date you started dating on it!!





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
mistletoe! so cute!
you should do it with the date you started dating.








get him socks too

No comments:

Post a Comment