Friday, April 30, 2010

Good Dirty Talk...Girls and Guys advice please?

What are some things you say to your guy when your having sex? My guy wants to spice things up and im nervous about talking dirty to him. What are some good suggestions or phrases you say?Good Dirty Talk...Girls and Guys advice please?
ooooh baby you feel so good inside of me





mmmmm babe you're so hard





best if you whisper it in his ear while your moaning to get the FULL effect!Good Dirty Talk...Girls and Guys advice please?
I dont think you have to be dirty, what I would suggest is just start by telling him how it feels say your thoughts out loud (as long as you dont mention another mans name :)) , and then get him to replicate by saying how you feel and the like......
OMG I have like no idea... I've given you a star though cause I want to know too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment