Friday, April 30, 2010

Some guys advice would be nice?

and be serious.. but what would you do if you found out a girl had a promise ring??Some guys advice would be nice?
If you're talking about a promise ring like my generation had, I'd leave her alone as she's going to be engaged.





If you're talking about the abstinence style promise ring that seems to be the current thing going on, I don't think it would change things much. if it's a girl I'd like to date, i'd date her regardless of whether or not she would have sex with me.Some guys advice would be nice?
Well in my day, a promise meant that you were committed to someone and therefore unavailable. If a person wearing a promise ring went out with another person on a date, it would be considered cheating. This also applies to the person who gave the ring. They have made a committment and should not be dating anyone else.


If that is not the type of relationship you want to be in, then don't accept the ring or don't give it, whichever side of this question you are on....
I'm a girl but if a girl is wearing another guy's promise ring then she is probably not over him and probably wears it because she hopes to get back with him some day so therefore any relationship or guy at this point in her life really means nothing. I have a ring my ex gave me and I still keep it, I would wear it if I knew it wouldnt weird him out but I think it would so I keep it in my drawer. If she openly wears it then they are probably still talking even though theyre not together.
promise ring means that the girl is making a promise to god and herself to not have sex til marriage, if you dont understand that and think its stupid then you shouldnt go out with her and dont try talking her out of wearing it, it just leads to problems, i need points so best answer plz
automatic dis-qualifier. If a girl has a promise ring that I didn't give her, forget it. She's taken, maybe not by title, but by emotion. You don't just keep things for the heck of it. She obviously has feelings for someone else, and that's a game i've learned not to play.
I was actually serious in my last answer. Like I said, I probably wouldn't even notice. Be disappointed if all I wanted was a hookup.


Be happy if I wanted a relationship bc you want to date a good girl with good values.
Wtf is a promise ring?





Edit: Googling.....





Edit: Id be like wtf, you made a promise to him, yet you're talking to me... Harsh!


Then id ask if you wanted to f@ck.
i wouldn't be very happy, is that like a purity ring? a ring that reminds u cant physical intercourse or touch someone becuz u r Christian or something
i wouldnt be as interested knowing that its not going anywhere.... the ring of death is scary for guys unless they dont want to do anything either
If I would approach her and she showed any interest while having a promise ring, she's as trust worthy as a con man.
Promise ring or no promise ring, I would be continue on with whatever errand I had to tend to. Why go out of my way for anything else?
i seriosly wouldn't care if i like them then i like them whether they can have sex yet or not but i'm probablyu younger tahn you so idk
be amazed people actually wear those things, but you didnt say if she's my friend or girl-friend so ... i wouldnt care because she's just a girl?
hmm, ring on the finger means no go and are you sure its a promise ring and it means that?
a guy probably wouldn't like that because it means you're ';emotionally'; taken.
well respect her feelings! duh! don't pressure her to do anything she doesn't want to do!
Well nothing really.
I would lay off. She has promised herself to someone else.
well good bye :{ Satan hates promise rings:}
Try harder
thats an automatic no, unless you just wanna fool around, cuz then if shes flirting with you thats what she wants
ask her whats up and dont jump to conclusions
if the ring means your not gonna have sex i wouldnt talk to you
I'm a virgin so I wouldn't care.
I'd be like are u serious about me or r u just using me? Or is that just one of ur values
Could care less, I gave my ex one and we broke up like 4 months later. They don't always mean something.
what??
idk what that is lol

No comments:

Post a Comment