Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Obnoxious girls get the guys? GUYS ADVICE PLEASE?

y does it seem liek its always the obnoxious loud girls that always have guys all over them even if their not that pretty..?Obnoxious girls get the guys? GUYS ADVICE PLEASE?
I'm guessing what you think is obnoxious the guys think is outgoing. I'm not sure about being loud, but I know outgoing girls will usually get more male attention then the shy ones. They usually know where they stand with the those girls, and are risking less by approaching them.Obnoxious girls get the guys? GUYS ADVICE PLEASE?
the other day my boyfriend gave me an insight in to the world of men


when a girl is loud and noisy, it seems like she just wants to get laid


it didnt make sense to me either, but i guess thats what they think, and why guys go for that? its just a bootycall, it wont last long
Why else do you think, obnoxious guys attract horny men...horny men want easy things..that makes up the majority of the male population right there..
Probably because they put out more.
because these guys only want one thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment