Wednesday, April 28, 2010

He went back to his ex should I reach out? Guys? Advice?

I dated a guy pretty intensely for about 3 months knowing he was 6 months out of a 2 yr relationship with a serial cheater. Now he is back with her out of history, loyalty, long lost love, whatever. I know it will not last. Should I send an ';I am here if you need a friend'; message or just keep silent until it ends (again)?He went back to his ex should I reach out? Guys? Advice?
ummmmm. hello. no. this is a game he plays not only with her, but also the girls he dates in between. dont show him you still care. you will only get hurt. he will never fully break it off with her unless he is ready to. you telling him that you are there for him will only show him that he has someone to fall back on when they break up again. you are better than that. move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment