Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Need GUYS advice too: Would YOU be jealous over this?

I feel like I am being silly. Please give me opinions.





Today I found out my boyfriend did polka dancing with girls in his gym class.


Polka dancing looks like this:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8RNG5VEM7o





Am I an insane girlfriend for getting jealous over this?





He hung up on me when I told him it bothered me.








Girls advice would help a lot but guys would help even more.Need GUYS advice too: Would YOU be jealous over this?
No, it's just dancing, and not even particularly intimate dancing. Also, part of gym class...





Is he doing other things to make you jealous and this one was just the last straw?





He shouldnt have hung up on you, but it's not really something for you to worry yourself about.Need GUYS advice too: Would YOU be jealous over this?
i get jealous when some guy even looks in the direction of my girlfriend. i protect her like she's made of glass and will break at the slightest puncture.





HOWEVER





it is natural to feel jealous, but if he is still with you, you have no need to worry about it.


did u tell him it bothered you or did you tell him he cannot do it anymore?
So he is supposed to tell his gym teacher that he cannot have any contact with any other girl besides you right? sounds rediculous doesn't it? I think you're being over sensitive about it. Who takes polka dancing serious in gym class? I don't think your'e insane, but you need to back off and trust him.
Yes, because you are FORCED TO in gym class. He had to do it and everyone hates it. You are worrying about this way to much.
You are jealous. Get over it. Its polka dancing not dirty dancing.


Grow up.
Yep, get over yourself. He sounds offended that you were jealous about it. Wanna lose him? Guys like secure, happy, fun loving girls.
yea! you're weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment