Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need a guys advice on this: answer if you have nothing else to do?

one of my guy friends asked me out and i said no cuz my parents dont want me to have a bf right now. and i just thought of him as a friend. and i like this other guy, but im afraid that im starting to like the guy i said no to. :( and i dont know how to let him im interested but that i wanna hang with him and be gd friends. and the other guy i like i have NO idea if he likes me and i wanna ask him to homecoming. help me choose or any advice :PI need a guys advice on this: answer if you have nothing else to do?
well just ask each of them if they wanna hang out and then hopefully you will discover who you have true feelings for and you can ask that guy to homecoming.





Good Luck hun !I need a guys advice on this: answer if you have nothing else to do?
OK, I'm going to give you the secret that will open your eyes but you have to promise not to tell anyone. This is like exposing the secret behind a magicians trick. So here it is: Guys can't read your mind! If you want them to know what you think - tell them.
tell you what -- twotime. tell the guy who asked u out u changed ure mind go out wid him for a while till homecoming, then dump him and get the other guy
listen to your parents, and forget ur guy friend.
Breath ! Halley B re e e a th !
Not going to work out this way.





Convince your folks that you are ready for a r/s at this age.





Hang out on separate occasions with both of them and assess who u like more.





Be sure before you ask the right one.
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment