Friday, April 30, 2010

I need a guys advice-or anyones for that matter?

I like this guy. He has other friends that are girls, and he hangs out with them way more than he hangs out with me, but I talk to him online more. He has even hugged them both-and me never, is he intimidated by my size? I am kind of heavyset, and he is about 2 inches shorter and immature about that-I am not. I think he is afraid to be seen in public if he does like me back. I am not going to tell him I like him, yeah that may be dumb or whatever to you-but I can't. I told him once, and he got the point and said he never thought of me that way, but I have a feeling he was lying that day. He always stalls his answers. He never invites me out, only the other girls. He hugged the other ones not me. I think I should be in their position along with them. We talk like SO MUCH! More than the other girls, thought he may hang with them a bit more. But we have a connection, even if it is friends-Why do you think he treats them like REAL friends w/hugging etc, and not me like that?I need a guys advice-or anyones for that matter?
By your own admission, you state that you're some what heavy set. He doesn't want to admit that he has feelings for you to others because they may make fun of him because of your size. It sounds as though he may never get over you being heavy and him being short. You can't make him express his feelings for you to others or to you. To keep yourself from being hurt you need to let this one go. If he can't admit to others that he likes you then what chance do you have with having a nice loving relationship? He's not going to take you out around his friends or be seen with you where others may see you. Without you realizing it and he's more than likely isn't doing it on purpose but he's hurting you. Step out of the relationship and view it from the outside, think of it this way if a friend came to you with your situtation what would you tell that person to do? He can talk to you online all day long but he talks to the other girls in public and invites them out because he feels that make him look better. You're the online pal because no one can see you. If you want to make a move then you either need to ignore him or just come out and have a heart to heart talk with him about how what he's doing makes you feel. If he gets nasty about it then you know he has not going to be more than just a online pal to you. Trust me, he doesn't want to date you like you'd like. Let him go before you end up with seriously hurt feelings.I need a guys advice-or anyones for that matter?
Sorry sweetie but I think you know why. He probably finds them more attractive than you and his immaturity is getting in the way. He obviously has more in common with you but at his age and maturity level that won't be enough.
If he is feeling that way, then you should move on and look for a guy who is truly into you.
Well im a girl...but i know for a fact...he likes you..he just dosen't want to admit it...tell him that yuor feelign left out when you all hang out...he seems sweet give him a chance or i could be wronge because usually guys are pretty straight forward but still tell him that you like him as a friend and are feeling a bit left out
He likes you as a friend, but not a girlfriend...he actually told you that but you are ignoring the message.
i think that if he is so immature about that than he isnt worth it conforont him about this
  • eye makeup pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment