Friday, April 30, 2010

Okay, I need a guys advice on my ex.

I'm SO wanting to get over him!


More than a lot of people may understand.


It was a two year deal, I was sure I had played all my cards right.


I was so fricken in love with this guy. Well, - we broke up. -


I felt like I was in a spiraling death, a twist of depression and pure hate.


I then realized, I don't hate the guy, I'm so angry at myself for not being everything he ever wanted.


At least I don't think I was.


We talk, but it isn't talking, it's fighting, screaming, swearing, and I always end up crying. We seem like we want each other dead, when I know I'd rather die than to want that with him. Does he feel the same?


How he can just walk on by without one tear to ever roll down his cheek is just amazing.


Well, what I want to know is - Why can he move on SO easily, like, a different girl in .02 milliseconds, and I can't even look at anything, anyone, or anywhere without something pulling me back.


My bestguyfriend, Marcus, has tried to talk to him, but he always just shrugs and says I was never worth it, but If I wasn't, why did he hang on, and keep me doing the same?


I want to know how guys minds work, so if you could help me out here, I'd really appreciate it.


Okay, I need a guys advice on my ex.
some guys r really stupid. he sounds like one of those guys he probably still likes u but isn't a big enough man to admit it





this isn't ur fault so dont take it out on ur self





i hope u can get over him, good luckOkay, I need a guys advice on my ex.
I'm not a guy so I can't answer this but I just wanted to say I'm sorry about your bad break up...=\ hope you get over him soon...he doesn't sound like he was the best bf if he says you're not worth it
  • eye makeup pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment