Friday, April 30, 2010

Ok, some girls or guys advice on lip color?

http://s700.photobucket.com/albums/ww2/g鈥?/a> there is a picture of myself and i wud like to know what color of lip gloss or lip stick i shud wear, thank u very much :), oh by the way im 15 and in high school so nothing too dramaticOk, some girls or guys advice on lip color?
You are really pretty! I am so jealous! :D


You should wear light pink. (But I personally love your natural lip color. I think you should just get clear shiny lip gloss to accentuate your natural lip color.)


Your welcome.


I am 14 years old and in 8th grade. (: (And I use the natural shiny lip gloss.


You look so Irish. I'm jealous! :DOk, some girls or guys advice on lip color?
here is my advice, and don't blame me if it isnt great, i am a boy u know...lol. I would suggest going with a light pink or a light red. Since you don't want anything dramatic, that would probably be what i would stick with. I wouldn't use black, unless ur going goth. I hope you don't though. just doesn't seem your...style. That or maybe a very light blue.





^%26gt;%26lt;^ Tvv!I!ght ^%26gt;%26lt;^
Hmm okay im recommending a brand because i know one thats perfect


Its sweet jelly, jelly baby is a light pink shimmer


it tastes AMAZING


its not sticky at all (great kissing gloss =P)


and its got a light shimmer


and its relatively cheap


http://www.rimmellondon.com/US/PRODUCTS/鈥?/a>
No stick, either the following:





Colors- A red if daring or a dark, nude pink.





Type of color- Lip gloss, shimmer, or SPF moisturizing lipstick or a lip balm.
i would go with pink and red tones, like maybe Beauty rush lip gloss or Elf from target! if you want actual names let me know!
coral looks good on everyone.. and that's a fact.
pinks would look good on u!
  • eye makeup pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment