Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a classmate who hate me please help me give me advice guys?

ask yourself first, why he hates you. is there something wrong with your attitude? or was there something you done that made him hate you? you must be the one to answer that, 'coz you knew who you are, right? if that's the case, then make an effort to what particular attitude of yours should be changed. do it wholeheartedly.I have a classmate who hate me please help me give me advice guys?
Don not care about it. Of course if you don't communicate with your classmate directly.I have a classmate who hate me please help me give me advice guys?
If you didn't do anything wrong, then you have nothing to fear. Ask that classmate why he/she hates you.
if he or she hates you hate him/her back...


don't waste your time dealing with people who doesn't like you..


and more information in your question will help..
just have good wishes for them and stop letting this bother you

No comments:

Post a Comment