Friday, April 30, 2010

Gonig to my mates sleepova (guys sleepova) Advice?

I have pubes around my penis and that but no I have some really dark ones growing in the space between my belly-button and where the other pubes are.





The advice/question I have is should I shave the hairs above my pubes off cos do you think my mates will take the piss or be like saying nothing... thanks.Gonig to my mates sleepova (guys sleepova) Advice?
Don't shave anything dude. Not sure why you would think of that. You are just developing into a man, just like the other guys you will be with. What you described is typically called a ';treasure trail'; since girls will trace it down into the pants for the ';treasure'; if you get my drift. You may well be more hairy than your friends, but so what. Everyone develops differently in puberty. Plus any hair you shave off just will grow back quickly. Most body hair other than on the head will naturally break off at a certain length, so it doesn't have to be trimmed.Gonig to my mates sleepova (guys sleepova) Advice?
If you're a guy, it's perfectly normal, the other guys are just jealous.





It also depends whether YOU want it there, it's part of puberty and in my opinion, keep it. The other guys will either already have it or get it soon.
A lot of guys have hair there. I'm in South Africa and not in America but here you definately have a lot more piss taken out of you for shaving your pubes while still in school. Leave them as they are.
Keep them - if they take the piss, it will be because you're more of a man than they are, and they are jealous.


Be proud of what you have.
The best advice is to bring condoms and a bottle of lubricant dear, for your comfort and safety.








Enjoy...
Just trim them, most guys don't shave their pubes anyway.
Just leave them be:he will get them too or already have them like you


What's the big deal anyway?


Planets.
No big deal. Maybe trim then a bit. Otherwise, not to worry. Maybe some of your mates have the same?
a lot of guys have hair there. you should use cinnamon and the hair will just fall off.
I've never been to any friend's house where we sat around making fun of each other's happy trails. Play XBox or something.
are you gonna show your penis to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment