Friday, April 30, 2010

I need a gay guys advice?

theres this guy at my school and i think hes gay and i think that he knows im gay... what can i do or say to make him want me. so pretty much i want him to be attracted to me.I need a gay guys advice?
Ask him out.





Seriously you like himif he knows you are and you know he is...the worst that can happen is that he doesn't like you....Maybe before you go ask you can try to catch his attention see if he might want to make the first move if not go in for the gold...





I know personally that I have a hard time making the first move I have yet to do it because I'm so shy so I'm working towards that first move thing cause the person your crushing on won't know you like them sometimes till you ask them out...I need a gay guys advice?
there is no magic dust your can spread, you have to do it the old fashioned way.....start talking to him and maybe you guys can become friends, and then you see where things go from there.





OR





If you are sure he is gay and he knows you are gay, there is another old fashioned way.....go up and ask him on a date. see if he wants to do something some day after school....get something to eat, go to a school sport event, whatever.
just try talking to him and be friends first and see how it goes from there
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment