Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need a guys advice. . girls too but mainly a guy.?

I was wondering why guys never date the less popular or less pretty girls. .They want the blonde hair, c cup, size zero jeans. . but i am not all of that. . .i always get rejected. I am pretty, girls tell me so. But when guys awnser me they say i am not pretty. . I am everything but skinny. . i deffintaly dont wear a size zero jeans, but i also dont wear a size 18. . i am just normal, 10. . But why wont guys date me?I need a guys advice. . girls too but mainly a guy.?
i dont know, honestly some of us guys can be assholes, like all of the guys at my school really like this girl at school and all, i mean she is beautiful but ugh not really the person who i would want as a girlfriend, and then theres another girl who isnt technically as beautiful to the world but to me she is poifectI need a guys advice. . girls too but mainly a guy.?
I guess we are conditioned from birth by the media to like skinny girls. Have you ever seen a fat woman on TV? All commercials feature skinny women. Whether selling yogurt, wine or cars all women are size 1





What do you expect us to grow up liking then?





The only time a TV commercial features some non-skinny woman is for a cholestrol commercial.
u'll find the right one dont worry





answer mine its only fare


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Don't wurry babe. You can come on by later.





For me I actually PREFER the size 10 jeans over the size 18!!!!!!!
we need to see how pretty/unpretty you are
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment