Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ok guys can someone give me some advice on this?I wish to buy a business and rent it out?

what is businesses are best to start with and what kinds of things should I keep in mind?any advice?Ok guys can someone give me some advice on this?I wish to buy a business and rent it out?
I would suggest you to start the Business in which you are good at or comfortable to run.





Suppose you have years of experienece in Computer Hardware and dont want to continue job life. So I suggest you to provide computer repair services as well as sell computer parts, peripherals by staying at home or just opening a small shop.





Three are several aspects you have to keep in mind before starting any kind of business. And the first and foremost point is Planning. A well planned business lasts longer.





I guess information of this website can help you to plan and start your business - http://www.homeinternet-business.com/selecting-a-business.php .





Thanks


Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment