Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What should I wear today? (I'm a teenage girl) Taking advice from girls and guys...?

I'm going some places today, its kinda wet and cold outside. What to wear? (clothes, makeup [eye and lip makeup only], jewelry, shoes, hair, etc.) I have pale skin, brown eyes, short brown hair with some highlights. My wardrobe consist of boots, tennis shoes, Jeans, long sleeve shirts, jackets, lots of jewelry, not much hair stuff, mascara%26amp;eyeshadow, lipgloss n lipstick etc. ThanksWhat should I wear today? (I'm a teenage girl) Taking advice from girls and guys...?
Well if it's wet and cold you should really do a denim jacket and some leather boots and some very sparkly lip gloss and some icy pink lipstick a pink or white long sleeve shirt some stockings white or cream some earrings dimond or ruby a hat enough to cover your head and for your hair put it in to a pony tail.What should I wear today? (I'm a teenage girl) Taking advice from girls and guys...?
Nothing too fussy...It's gross out in NW OH where I'm @.





Low key makeup...a little mascara maybe %26amp; foundation/blush if you wear it...%26amp; clothes? jeans w/a causal but cute top.





Hope this helps :)





(robepelle--reported)
wear a long white cami. put an olive long sleeve shirt. Wear a pair or faded jeans. a small tiffany's bracelet. something siliver for a necklace. Wear a nice pair or black small shoes. then your set.
something warm
I suggest for your outfit wearing a light pink or blue long-sleeve shirt with one of your jackets that will match over it, some tennishoes, some dark wash jeans. For your hair, just leave it down, but take a hair rubberband in case you want to put it up. You could even wear a headband. You could wear a bracelet, but don't make it too flashy so everyone stares at you. Wear mascara, some very light pink eye shadow, and a clear lipgloss! I hope I could help!
Stop...think! What makes you look good?





Match the colors as much as possible.........don't forget the jacket and scarf in matching color if you have one.





Makeup when it's wet outside should be to the minimum.





Remember the best thing you put on..to look good...is your smile.
What kind of mood are you in/ I always base my clothing on my mood. I think you should wear no make up...never good in the rain or at all... Make up just hides u're natural beauity. mabey a nice shire and knee high boots if its raining and a shirt and a kind or tight jacket. Its a cute look 4 me...try it!:)
eye lines, mascara, capris , light lipstick, maybe some regular shoes couple bracelets, a ring, hoody , ponytail, and take advice from me and my friend, were girls.
Well, since it cold and wet outside, you want to be comfortable, yet cute. You could try a dark pair of jeans with a warm colored long sleeve shirt. Or you could just do the classic color jean with a lighter short sleeve top and a cute jacket. Both outfits with boots.


and for the make do something light and casual. use a light eyeshadow and mascara, and use a lip gloss that will add a hint of color to your lips.


hmmm...for your hair...maybe you should either pull it all back into a sleek pony tail, or you could just pull part of it back.
Well seeing as how it is cold and wet, I would suggest putting on a long sleeved sweater, some jeans, shoes of your choice, a jacket skip the makeup it is saturday just be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment