Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys Advice, Please help me because do I look good?Thanks?

Guys. Do I look good five feet one, 140 pounds, brown eyes, medium burgundy hair? Chinese girl. 38C Breast.Guys Advice, Please help me because do I look good?Thanks?
My dream girl for 35 years has been 5'6';, redhead, 36C, 135 lbs. So a little short for my desire but addition of asian ethnicity allows for secondary dream girl. The other item is that outer beauty is only skin deep. The real beauty is inside, personality, humor, intelligence.





Your insecurity tells me that you may be a little chunky and have a major self esteem issue. I personally prefer a little meat on my bones so chunky is not a problem. Self esteem is strictly a problem you have to work on. Nothing anyone writes on the internet is going to help with your self esteem. You need to work on this in public and address it with your friends and family. We can communicate via email and I may be able to make other suggestions for help.Guys Advice, Please help me because do I look good?Thanks?
well could u post some pics? that might help. dont think about what everybody else thinks of you cuz its gonna be all u in the end anyway so dont stress it. n if any body has something negetive to say tell em '; if u dont like the way i look than dont look at me, problem solved.
pictures please. You described everything but your face for 'some' reason.





and wow, 140 lbs?...
your gonna be ugly if you like can almost see your bones I have a friend like kind of creepy and it also depends on your age
I'm not a guy, but you really need to work on your self esteem, asking people on here isn't going to make yourself feel better. Its not all about looks honey.
Hard to tell with a description, because you might be ugly with a good body. C cup is good, 38 means you might be big.
yeaa nice features
lose some weight if your only 5'1





honesty is the best policy
Sure?
id tell you but we kind of need a pic : /

No comments:

Post a Comment