Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice on getting a guys attention?

Ok so i like this guy but he only sees me as a friend AND he has a girlfriend. I really like him. Hes funny smart cool sooo cute and is into twilight and harry potter just like me!


Im not really sure what to do. I mean we talk and text a lot and we've been to the movies together (twice) but he just doesnt see me as somethin more than a friend.





Also im having a bday party soon should i invite him?Advice on getting a guys attention?
If he doesn't see you as anything more than a friend AND he has a girlfriend (like you said, exactly), then what the hell are you still doing trying to get his attention? He doesn't want you to get his attention. Its clear he wants you as a friend. So either be there as just a friend or don't be there at all.


Really? Home-wrecking so early? Girl, you need to learn the rules of the game. Wait your turn, ok? We all do. It sucks, trust me, I've been to hell and back because of these rules but they're there for a reason. I wouldn't want any girl posting a question about getting my boyfriend's attention. Just like I also wouldn't want any of my guy friends posting up questions on how to get my attention when I have a boyfriend.Advice on getting a guys attention?
You might not think this but you have already been on a date with him. If he had any respect for his girlfriend he would not have went on a date with you or '; just a friends'; as you see it. Look you got him you just do not know it . All you got to do now is pretend to be busy and watch how fast he changes . Also invite more guys to your party so it looks like you may be interested in someone else.


gl


Jen
  • eye makeup pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment