Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats up with guys advice needed?

why is it when a girl doesn't show any interest in u, u cant get enough of them, but when u have they undivided attention, u r trying to get away or act as if u don't care?Whats up with guys advice needed?
u want wat u can't have. undivided attention = clingy. that isn't attractive.Whats up with guys advice needed?
Well I'm nt a guy but all of my guy friends ***** to me as if i was their diary or something but they like girls that are hard to get. They don't want some one stuck up their *** that doesn't go away. They think its annoying and I don't blame them if any of my boy friends were too clingy I would get pissed. Boys love girls they cant get.
im the same way, if a girl never txts me first or w/e i cant stop txting her and i get pissed when she gives me 1 word answers, but there was this girl that i met in the summer and she started txting me like every other day and i was like god damn she wont shut up
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment