Friday, April 30, 2010

Do you guys have any advice on how to NOT be tired? I know sleeping 8 hrs + helps but what else can I do?

Dehydration and under eating are common causes of fatigue. Most people don't drink enough water.





A women's energy multivitamin every day might perhaps help. They contain extra B vitamins for energy.Do you guys have any advice on how to NOT be tired? I know sleeping 8 hrs + helps but what else can I do?
I know where your coming from; I always look tired even if I'm not. I know that even if I get a good nights sleep I still can feel sluggish and it just annoys the heck out of me. About a month ago I started taking a B Complex vitamins essentially having all the b vitamins in it and honestly, a few days ago I finally noticed I was feeling less tired and feeling better.





Give it a try and give it at least a month to help.Do you guys have any advice on how to NOT be tired? I know sleeping 8 hrs + helps but what else can I do?
hmmm.. i get about the same sleep time too but i don't tend to look tired, Try taking some multi-vitamins or something, or something thats not bad for you like no-doze, anything that will help wake you up, coffee!, or tea, normal tea can work well :)





Hope this helps, good luck
Splash some cool water on your face when you get out of the shower, or use that morning burst clean and clear clenser. If your eyes are dark and puffy there is creams and make up for that. Keep hydrated throughout the day and eat a well balanced diet. The key to not looking tired is to look fresh :)
Take five minutes out of the busiest part of your day to go to a giet place, and sit and concentrate on breathing. Relaxation is just as important as sleep and will have a marked affect on your appearance. A happy camper looks happy.
try taking vitamins, get tested for iron defficency and maybe for an underactive or overactive thyroid.





you should probably get to the doctors just incase.

No comments:

Post a Comment