Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I followed your guys advice and told her How much I loved her...?

But when I told her she thought it was really sweet and said I couldnt have told her in any better way. But now its so awkward because thats where it ended.Nothing. She tells me nothing and just goes around like its all ok when I just gave up my heart to her! Im frustated and angry because it takes alot for me to do this and now that i did it, it seems it was a waste of energy...What now?I followed your guys advice and told her How much I loved her...?
You shouldn't be angry, you should be proud that you took charge of the situation. You got the nerve up to say what you feel. Do you how many people go around not saying what they want to say? Too afraid to risk rejection or possible acceptance.





What you should do now is follow up. Ask her if she has ever thought of you that way. Be prepared for her to say no. It is possible that she does not love you the way you love her. But that doesn't mean you should get mad and regretful. If she doesn't return your feelings, tell her that you understand, that you appreciate how she feels and that if she ever needs you, you will be there for her.





Expressing your love is never a waste of energy. Everyone needs to know that they are loved. I hope this helps and good luck.I followed your guys advice and told her How much I loved her...?
She's a playa!!!Run far away!You deserve a girl who will share your sentiments.
wait and see or move on. be proud of yourself for putting yourself out there. the rest is up to her but don't ruin your life waiting for something that may never happen - just be proud that you did something most never do....you laid it on the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment