Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ummm yeah i need a guys advice on this sex question...?

So me and my boyfriend are going to have sex for the first time... I've seen him naked before and I need help answering this question... Do guys like it if a girl is really tight down there? I'm afraid he will think I'm just a little girl :(Ummm yeah i need a guys advice on this sex question...?
Lucky guy. Tighter is better cause it feels really good with constant pressure on the penis. Use condoms though and be really lubricated cause that tightness could cause a break or slip off and babies can happen.Ummm yeah i need a guys advice on this sex question...?
the tighter the easier really, its really nice if its tight cuz it makes some pressure and a better ejaculation
the tighter the better


=]]
tighter the better trust me.
Of course! Just wait and see!!
its good thats why my boyfriend loves to stick it up my bum

No comments:

Post a Comment