Friday, April 30, 2010

Help i need your advice guys and girls it will be fast?

I used to be really fat back then and nobody liked me, now a year later i'm in shape and i get lots of attention from girls now. I'm still a virgin, and i'm 18 i want to find the right female who i will loose it to, but girl after girl i keep dumping since they all play mind games. There's been times where i just get extremely horny, and wish i would just bbbangggg i've had the chances but i passed on them.





Should i just have sex already???? i mean i'm a MEN and I'm Mature already!.Help i need your advice guys and girls it will be fast?
The only advice i can give you is you will know when the time is right and you should make your own choices if you feel your ready go for it but be safe use a condom becuase teen pregnancy will ruin your life and if not wait! Best of luckHelp i need your advice guys and girls it will be fast?
Man, there is first of all no reason to rush into having sex. I'm 19 and never even kissed a girl, I've had the opportunity, however my sexuality is not my own but is also my future wife's. I'm committed to not having sex until marriage among other reasons I've seen unwanted pregnancy's ruin lives.

Report Abuse



theyre called prostitutes ;)
ya go to new york and pay for it

No comments:

Post a Comment