Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Girls and guys advice would be very helpful!?

So, in my English class, I sit next to this guy I like and we've never spoken before until about three days ago. And today, he took my textbook from another class anf started looking through it and asking me questions about it (and he doesn't take that class) and then he did the 'psst' thing and when I looked over he pretended he didn't do anything and said 'sup?', he also poked me with his pencil lol


Does it seem like he may like me? And what do I say to him??Girls and guys advice would be very helpful!?
He like you, but don't make a move. He is moving at a pace he can handle. By asking you Q's, he wants to get to know you. Poking you is an OBVIOUS sign on his forhead that says '; I LIKE YOU';. Wait till he is ready, and you guys will be HAPPY!Girls and guys advice would be very helpful!?
i think he likes you but you have to be careful and find out what kind of guy he is. my best friend started going out with a guy shes known for a while (even told me she would not go out with him because she would not have been able to trust him and i encouraged her not to)but she went out with him any way. now shes really hurt. she just started going out with him.he poked her and everything, flirted with her for forever and then broke her heart. now im not trying to scare you into not going out with him or anything but just get to know him first. if he satisfies you then go for it! good luck!!
yes he likes you, but only if you are in like 5th grade, or if he is SUPER immature.


cuz guys in high school and some in middle school dont do stuff like that anymore.


but yes he likes you.
yea he definitely likes you, but in an anoying type way. but it all depends if you like him too. if you do then talk to him, laugh at his dumb jokes and, find out if there is a MAN in him. but if not the drop him
ohh hes a lil flirt lol


talk to him.. get to know him!


he might start to like you more if you talk to him more easily





please answer my question =]





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Oh to be in middle school again, the memories. You say, hey I like you, want to be my BF? It's that easy when you're young.
Ya it does seem like he has recently got an interested in you. But don't get to eager. Guys are flakes. But i saw keep flirting and see what happens.
Right now he's just flirting so he probably doesnt like you just finds you attractive talk to him a bit more see how it goes.
its either 1 of 2 things. he either likes u or hes one of those annoying kids that annoy the crap outta u on a daily basis...
he is trying to get to know u better by by asking u qn...find out more bout him.
i think he does and you should talk to him and get to know him better
he likes you
he likes you. find out what he likes and talk about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment